Friday, July 15, 2016

Walt Disney - Winnie d' Pooh LO Tutorial

Hi, everyone!

It was a dream come true for me to take a walk at a Disneyland theme park in Hongkong, China.  It was my first time to see a Disney theme park. . . . not just on television but to go there myself and join in the Disney merriment.

I never thought it would be this lifetime for me to set foot to any Disney theme park.  Now, I want to visit other more Disney theme parks as it is really a wonderful place to be with all my childhood coming forth of Disney princesses, castles and characters.

I was almost tearful at the end of the day to be returning to my hotel, tired but happy. . .

Here is one of my layouts that I created for ScrapbookingCoach.com together with a tutorial:


  It is a Winnie d' Pooh layout done in smashbook style with my journal cards and mixed media arsenal . . . . plus other more embellishments.  =)

Here is a video tutorial presentation of my Winnie d' Pooh layout:


To read the step-by-step procedures of the above LO,
please visit ScrapbookingCoach.com by
clicking HERE.

Happy viewing and if you do get to do a layout,
happy scrapping and smashing!!

On my July 25th post is about a Book launch invite for Kaboodle Doodles here in Manila, Philippines.


Kathleen B. Hernandez
(your Lady Katutz)

No comments: