Saturday, July 9, 2016

Kaboodle Doodles Maxicards

As I prepare the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog
in becoming my own hobby blog,
I would like to share with you
my endeavour
under the Maximaphily discipline.

And that is, the creation of Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog Maxicards.

These are my philatelic and maximaphily souvenirs under the name of Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog.

The postcards are designed by me under my Artist blog and artist's facebok page name and label, Creo by Lady Katutz.  Fueled by me to produce such kind of maxicards as my souvenir, I believe Kaboodle Doodles merits such personal souvenir production.

The stamps are designed by me too and produced by Mr. Cojocariu with USA's Zazzle.com stamps maker.

These are to be known as Kaboodle Doodles CBLK-Dorin Maxicards done in the USA.  I still did wish to do maxicards sets in United Kingdom and in my country, the Philippines, no matter how long from now it would or can be.

Here they are now,
my Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog CBLK-Dorin Maxicards:

Cancellation:
June 27, 2016
Sterling, VA, USA 


Cancellation:
June 27, 2016
Herndon, VA, USA 


Cancellation:
June 27, 2016
Alexandria, VA, USA 


Cancellation:
June 27, 2016
Reston, VA, USA 


I wish to share with you next post an LO tutorial done with ScrapbookingCoach.com.  Post will be on July 15th of 2016.


. . . .  have a nice day!!


Kathleen B. Hernandez
(your Lady Katutz)

No comments: