Monday, July 25, 2016

A Migs Ramirez "Imagine This" Book Launch Invite

Hi, everyone!

A few months ago, I received an invite to attend a book launch in my country, in the name of Kaboodle Doodles.  I would have loved if my former challenge blog team could have attended the book launch instigating a Kaboodle Doodles reunion in my country.


The book is entitled - Imagine This by Migs Ramirez.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend and was sent a complimentary copy of his book by his publisher.

Acknowledging receipt of his book, I wrote a book review about it.  Migs is a Filipino life coach in my country and is a sought after speaker and counselor by many.

To read of my book review at my Creo by Lady Katutz blog,
click HERE.


to SHOP FOR KERYGMA BOOKS,
like the book of Migs Ramirez - "Imagine This!"
go to KERYGMA BOOKS ONLINE.


My August 1st 2016 post is about Kaboodle Doodles First Day Cover created by Creo by Lady Katutz as tribute for Kaboodle Doodles.

No comments: