Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Winner for Challenge #216

Thank you to everyone who played along for challenge #216 "Dreaming of Spring" .

Our randomly drawn winner for the prize from Scrap-4-Kids is :
#3 Ria

Please contact Kathleen at ladykatuts@yahoo.com for prize information and  please grab your winner's badge from the blog's sidebar.
The Top 3 winners this week as chosen by Fran  are:
#1
#78 Jackie Bowman
#3
#37 Kirsten
Top 3 winners, please grab the Top 3 badge from the blog's sidebar.
Congratulations to ALL of our winners and thanks to everybody who played along with us!
Your Kaboodle Doodles Team

Administrators:
The Design Team:
Ime

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh how awesome!!!! I'm so very happy that you chose my project as one of your Top 3 & congrats to all the other winners as well!!!! Grabbing my badge & will wear it with pride!!!!!

Melanie Smith said...

Tried to "follow" your blog but am unable to due to an error message saying "unable to handle this request" I have been getting these at all sites...very frustrating. If you have any idea why I am getting them please feel free to email me at precious78@bellsouth.net - thank you!
I hope it was ok to still enter. Such a fun site!

Gail said...

congrats to all winners - enjoy your prizes

Libiya jhon said...

Hey there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Wonderful blog and outstanding design. Cccam Server