Thursday, February 20, 2014

"Kaboodle Doodles is Saying Farewell in One Months Time"

Hi, everyone! 

It's with deep regret for me to announce that our Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog will be closing its door as of end of March 31, 2014.  Following the resignation of my former Kaboodle Doodles co-admin, Cheryl Nyboer.  I thought I have this all covered with fellow DT Fran Hancock from UK and Joan Borgelt from USA to back me up.  But then deep inside, I just couldn't keep going on not just with the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog but also my other sketch challenge blog in my country, the Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog.

The team has thought this out and I was willing to hand over Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog, the very 1st challenge blog that I've learned to care - for being the very 1st to give me my Design Team stint (thanks to Chris Periera), to someone within the design team.  However, it has been a unanimous decision for eveyone in the team since January 2014, that we let Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog end as of the end of the 1st quarter of 2014.

We may come back with everyone in the team, in God's time.  But for now this is me, Kathleen B. Hernandez, saying we and Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog needs to rest.

Thank you to all the challenge participants who has been with us through and through.  We never fail to appreciate the kind attention and entries you do submit.  Thank you to everyone in my design team - the incumbent and the alumni as well who keeps on checking on us.

Please stay with us until March 31, 2014, as we keep up with the challenges until then - end of 1st quarter of 2014.  Thanks to all of our sponsors as well and for all our sponsors lined up until the end of 2014.  I hope to see and work with you again.  But for now, this is it for now.

You may find me still at my Creo by Lady Katutz and my FB Page Kathleen B. Hernandez at Creo by Lady Katutz.

Much regards and fondest memories,
Admin Kath and the Kaboodle Doodles team

6 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

So sorry to read this news. I always enjoyed playing along. I would like to wish all the best to you.

Sheena Mckee said...

That's a real bummer,I have loved playing a long with this blog, it was Fran that got me hooked,its a real shame,I wish you all the best.

CraftyGirl said...

So sorry to hear. I hope in God's time you do come back. you will be missed. Hugs

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

CG said...

We'll miss your fun challenges, but I wish you the best! Best, CG

Dorothy S said...

I have enjoyed this challenge for some time, and it will be missed. That being said, your decik you and all the best.sion is certainly understandable - I cannot imagine how time consuming it can be. Thank you and all the best.

D- said...

O my gosh I just found this post while doing a little bloggy catch up.
While I will miss seeing everyone's creations and playing along I completely understand and support your decision.
Putting this all together has to a huge job. I know just keeping up my blog has sure kept me busy.
Wishing you all the best.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot