Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Winners For Challenge #186

Thanks to everybody who played along with us in Challenge #186, "Season of Fall/Fall Colors".

Our randomly drawn winner, for the prize from Milk Coffee is:

33. Avril Watson



Please contact Kathleen at ladykatuts@yahoo.com for prize information and  please grab your winner's badge from the blog's sidebar.



The Top 3 winners were chosen by Design Team member, Norhalma

#1
8. Cara


#2
32. Lisa Sumpter


#3
26. Heather G


Top 3 winners, please grab the Top 3 badge from the blog's sidebar.


Congratulations to ALL of our winners and thanks to everybody who played along with us!

Your Kaboodle Doodles Team

Administrators:
The Design Team:

3 comments:

Heather G said...

Thank you for selecting my card as a Top 3. You made my week. Can't wait to do a "yellow" card (actually I just did, but it was 2 days too early...so I'll have to do another one). Great challenges, great inspiration. Thank you for all that everyone does!

Cara Caswell said...

Wow thanks so much for placing me in your top 3!!! I'm sooo pleased! Congrats to the other ladies too!
Hugs xx Cara xx

Avril Ann said...

Thank you girls, for allowing me to win, I have contacted Kathleen, and now away to pop my badge on my blog, many thanks, hugs and well done too the Top3 winners.

Also you DT work for Add Yellow are brilliant xxx