Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Winners For Challenge #184

Thanks to everybody who played along with us in Challenge #184, "For The Love of Music or the Arts".

Our randomly drawn winner, for the prize from Di's Digis is:

15. Mary D.


Please contact Kathleen at ladykatuts@yahoo.com for prize information and  please grab your winner's badge from the blog's sidebar.



The Top 3 winners were chosen by Design Team member, Michelle.

#1
7. Alethea


#2
20. Dora Lee


#3
Top 3 winners, please grab the Top 3 badge from the blog's sidebar.



Congratulations to ALL of our winners and thanks to everybody who played along with us!

Your Kaboodle Doodles Team

Administrators:
The Design Team:

3 comments:

Fit Kitty said...

Wow - Thank you for picking my card in the Top 3! I am honoured and delighted! I will display your Top 3 badge proudly.

Very grateful,
KT Fit Kitty

alethea said...

OOh wow, thanks for choosing me as top 3!!! HUgsxx

springair said...

Wow! I'm thrilled that my card is chosen as one of the Top 3!! It's indeed a privilege.
xo Dora