Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Winners for Challenge #156

Thanks to everybody who played along with us for Challenge #156 "Winter".  

Our randomly selected winner for the prize from Whoopsie Daisy is:

30.  Suze



Please contact Kathleen at ladykatuts@yahoo.com for prize information and to receive your Winner's Blinkie.


Our Top 3 Winners this week were chosen by Design Team Member, Michelle.

#1
25.  Lorraine B


#2


#3
18.  Deonna B


Top 3 winners, please contact Kathleen at ladykatuts@yahoo.com to receive your Top 3 Winners Blinkies.



Congratulations to ALL of our winners and thanks to everybody who played along with us!

Your Kaboodle Doodles Team

Administrators:
The Design Team:

2 comments:

Gail said...

Thanks for selecting me on the Top 3 - I am honored - enjoy your week.

Deonna Bemish said...

Thank you for selecting my card to be in the top 3. I will wear my badge proudly.