Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Winners for Challenge #151

HAPPY NEW YEAR from all of us at Kaboodle Doodles!!  


Thanks to everybody who played along with us in Challenge #151 "Christmas/Holiday/New Year's."

The randomly selected winner of the $10.00 voucher from Crop Stop is:

58.  Dobroslawa



Please contact Audrey at danmoose@aol.com for prize information and your Winner's Blinkie.



Our Top 3 Winners this week were chosen by me.  

#1.
42.  Mila


#2.
56.  Joyce


#3.
12. Pauline C


Top 3 Winners, please email Audrey at danmoose@aol.com to receive your Top 3 Winners Blinkies.


Congratulations to ALL of our winners and thanks to everybody who played along with us!

Your Kaboodle Doodles Team

Administrators:
The Design Team:
Sponsor Coordinator:


4 comments:

Gram's Treasures said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card in your top picks. I already have the blinkie. Congrats to the other winners too, and Happy New Year everyone!
Joyce xx

Pauline C said...

Woo hoo - thanks for choosing me for your top 3 and congrats to the other winners - I already ahve the blinkie thanks and have just updated my list of top 3's to include this one :-)
Happy New Year to you all
Hugs
pauline x

Cheryl said...

You're very welcome! Your cards rocked!! Happy New Year!!

DOBROSŁAWA said...

Thank you very much for this award. It was the first time I took part in your challenge and winning it is great motivation for me to create. Congratulations to all other winners