Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Winners for Challenge #143

Thanks to everybody who played along with us in Challenge #143 "Fall Themed Items".

Our randomly drawn winner for this week's prize is:

#22  Lis-M



Please contact Audrey at danmoose@aol.com for prize information and your Winner's Blinkie.




Our Top 3 Winners for this week were chosen by me {Cheryl} and I had a difficult time choosing just three.  

#1 
37.  Kevin


#2


#3
12.  Katie Tate


Top 3 Winners, please contact Audrey at danmoose@aol.com to receive your Top 3 Winners blinkies.



Congratulations to all of our winners and thanks to ALL of you who played in our challenge!!

Your Kaboodle Doodles Team,

Administrators:
The Design Team:
Sponsor Coordinator:


5 comments:

Julie P said...

Thanks so much for choosing me in your top 3, I was thrilled
Hugs julie P

McCrafty's Cards said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the top 3 I am chuffed to bits, congrats to the others.
Kevin xx

Cheryl said...

Congratulations to both of you!!!

Berni Cuttino said...

Beautiful design and fabulous coloring. Gorgeous cards!
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.

Natali Yarkova said...

Поздравляю всех!!!