Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Winners of Challenge #141

Thanks to everybody who played along with us in Challenge #141, "Pumpkin Patch or Anything Fall".

Our randomly drawn winner, for the prize from Di's Digi Downloads is:




Please contact Audrey at danmoose@aol.com for prize and winners blinkie information.


Our Top 3 Winners this week were chosen by Design Team member, Fran.

#1
33.  Iulia

#2
32.  Danni

#3
1.  Lawren

Top 3 Winners, please contact Audrey at danmoose@aol.com to receive your Top 3 blinkies.


Congratulations to all of our winners and thanks to everybody who played in our challenge.

Your Kaboodle Doodles Team,
Administrators:
The Design Team:
Sponsor Coordinator:

3 comments:

Danni said...

Oh wow! Thank you so much for choosing my card. Totally made my day!

Lawren said...

I needed some good news, thank you for choosing me for the Top 3.

Kakichka said...

ooo such a nice news :) I am so happy to receive your prize, thank you very much!