Monday, July 16, 2012

Challenge #128 - Olympics, Sports, Outdoors, Adventure or Hobbies

Thanks so much to everyone who played along in last week's challenge. We all loved seeing your wonderful creations! Be sure to stop back tomorrow and see who our winner is and who has been chosen to be in our Top 3!

Our DESIGN TEAM CALL has ended and we're currently sending out invites to accepted applicants.  Stay tune and continue to hang out with us as we prepare with another season with a new Kaboodle Doodles team.  For the meantime, do stay with us as the transition occurs and we get all the newly accepted team members all settled in.  Thank you so much and on to this week's challenge. . . 


Our sponsor for this week's challenge is Di's Digi Downloads and 
the winner will receive a $10 voucher from them.



I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!


As the 2012 Olympic torch has been ignited,
our challenge this week is to create a project with any of these
an Olympic, Sports, Outdoors, Adventure
& may we include
Hobbies as a theme.

Our design team has been very busy creating some projects to help inspire you in this challenge. 
Here they are:
Thanks to everyone who participated in last week's challenge. We look forward to seeing your creations for this week's challenge. Your projects need to be posted by Sunday, July 22, 2012 and the winners will be announced on Tuesday, July 24, 2012.

Please Take Note:  We are sponsored by wonderful and generous businesses who have kindly offered their products as prizes in our challenge.  In the interest of fairness to all challenge participants, all entries that do not follow our simple rules (please see the sidebar) will be removed. Thanks for understanding and playing along!




Your Kaboodle Doodles Design Team

Administrators:
The Design Team:
Sponsor Coordinator:

2 comments:

Yasmina TINSANG said...

Great projects from DT!
Mina

CraftyGirl said...

wonderful challenge and fun inspiration. Thank you so much.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com