Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Winners - Challenge #116 and #117

Our prize winner for Challenge #116 is:

2. Doreen O  

Our top 3 winners this week:

#1
68. Carole of Brum 

#2
16. wendyp 

#3
3. Christi Hicks 


Our prize winner for Challenge #117 is:



Our top 3 winners this week:

#1

#2

#3


Thanks so much to everyone who participated in these challenges. Your entries were all wonderful! If you were in the Top 3 and would like our Top 3 blinkie, just send us an email at the address in the sidebar.

Thanks,

Your Kaboodle Doodles Design Team:
Audrey
Ceal
Cheryl
Chris
Christy
Emmy
Kath
Nancy
Tess

4 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

So excited to have won!!!! How do I claim my prize? I won on challenge #117. Thank you so much.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.bogspot.com
kd4gid@verizon.net

cgl1539 said...

Yippee I am a Top 3. Please send me a blinkie, cgl1539@yahoo.com. Thanks so very much!

Del said...

Woohoo my first top 3! Off to email you for a blinkie. Thank you so much xx

Carole of Brum said...

Wow, thanks for choosing my card as one of your Top 3's for challenge 116, I'm so pleased!

I'd love to have your blinkie:

applesandpearscards@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks!