Monday, May 21, 2012

Challenge #120 - Dress for Success


Thanks so much to everyone who played along in last week's challenge. We all loved seeing your wonderful creations! Be sure to stop back tomorrow and see who our winner is and who has been chosen to be in our Top 3!

We have another FUN CHALLENGE for you today and it is "DRESSED FOR SUCCESS."  Basically, we want to see clothing on your creation any way you are inspired to use it - can be just an image of clothes, clothes on a person, paper pieced clothes on an image, using actual fabric on your creation.  Whatever you like, just show us those clothes and feel free to show us your creativity when making your project.

We are sponsored by one of our longtime sponsors, DI'S DIGI DOWNLOADS this week.  Thanks so much to Di for her sponsorship and the generous $10 voucher she is offering our winner!

Here's a little bit about Di:

I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!



Our design team has been very busy creating some projects to help inspire you in this challenge. Here they are:
We look forward to seeing your creations for this week's challenge. Your projects need to be posted by Sunday, May 27 and the winners will be announced on Tuesday, May 29.  If by any chance, the Inlinkz button is not present, please send and email to Audrey at danmoose@aol.com and I will make sure to get it fixed.



Your Kaboodle Doodles Design Team:
Audrey
Ceal
Cheryl
Chris
Christy
Emmy
Kath
Nancy
Tess

5 comments:

cotnob said...

Great challenge, thank you for the fab DT inspiration.
Pauline
x

Samantha said...

Thanks for a great challenge, and DT inspiration, hugs me :0)

CraftyGirl said...

Thank you for such a wonderful challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

The Occasional Crafter said...

Really love all the different designs! Well done to everyone xx

Velvet said...

I'm new to this whole blogging lark, so I don't know where to find the winners etc. I know you said they'd be posted by now but I can't find them anywhere! :-D

Sorry to bother you, but could you please humour me and tell me where on the blog I'd find them?

Thanks.