Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Winners - Challenge #111

Our prize winner for Challenge #111 is:
56. JorunnB  


Our top 3 winners were chosen this week by team member Emmy and they are:


#1
92. Gale 


#2
32. Mary C 


#3
9. iReneM  
 

Thanks so much to everyone who participated in this challenge. Your entries were all wonderful! If you were in the Top 3 and would like our Top 3 blinkie, just send us an email at the address in the sidebar.

Thanks,

Your Kaboodle Doodles Design Team:
Audrey
Ceal
Cheryl
Chris
Christy
Emmy
Kath
Nancy
Nanette
Sue
Tess

3 comments:

iReneM said...

It was a lovely surprise to see my card as your #3.
I am thrilled - thank you, Emmy :)
x

Mary C said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3, I am very honored. Congrats to the other winners!

Gale said...

What a surprise to find out that I made the Top 3. Thank you so much. This is fabulous.

Gale