Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Winners - Challenge #110

Our prize winner for Challenge #110 is:
 52. Lisa Oliver 


Our top 3 winners were chosen this week by team member Emmy and they are:


#1
84. MIN H 


#2
17. Hannelie 


#3
51. StephC 


Thanks so much to everyone who participated in this challenge. Your entries were all wonderful! If you were in the Top 3 and would like our Top 3 blinkie, just send us an email at the address in the sidebar.

Thanks,

Your Kaboodle Doodles Design Team:
Audrey
Ceal
Cheryl
Chris
Christy
Emmy
Kath
Nancy
Nanette
Sue
Tess

3 comments:

Lisa Oliver said...

Awesome! How do I go about collecting my images?

Marianne said...

That is something I would like to know too. I emailed you and your DT twice about winning the challenge 109, but no respons yet. So I'm trying it this way, Hoping for an answer.
Hugs,
Marianne

Nanette said...

Congrats winners!!!!