Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Winners - Challenge #103

Our prize winner for Challenge #103 is:
9. Pearl  




Our top 3 winners were chosen this week by team member Nanette and they are:


#1
 17. Andrea W. 


#2
5. Joann Sassy Raggedy 


#3
18. Hazel 


Thanks so much to everyone who participated in this challenge. Your entries were all wonderful! If you were in the Top 3 and would like our Top 3 blinkie, just send us an email at the address in the sidebar.

Thanks,

Your Kaboodle Doodles Design Team:
Audrey
Chris
Cheryl
Christy
Kathleen (Kath)
Nanette
Sue
Tess

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Thanks for including me in the top 3 x

Pearl said...

So sorry I am so late with this! I sent an email some days back but not sure if it got to the right place. I am so happy I won but am afraid I may be too late to claim my prize! I also tried to copy the winners blinkie but it wouldn't work.
Love Pearl x
My email: hayes.pearl@gmail.com