Monday, December 19, 2011

CHALLENGE #98 - OH CHRISTMAS TREE, OH CHRISTMAS TREE

Thanks so much to everyone who played along in last week's challenge. We all loved seeing your wonderful creations! Be sure to stop back tomorrow and see who our winner is and who has been chosen to be in our Top 3!

Our NEW CHALLENGE this week is "O CHRISTMAS TREE, O CHRISTMAS TREE," so we are looking for a Christmas tree creation or a Christmas tree included somewhere on your project.  Can't wait to see what you will  make!  Our FABULOUS sponsor this week is


DI'S DIGI DOWNLOADS and prize is $10 voucher to the shop!

Here's a bit about Di, owner/illustrator of DI'S DIGI DOWNLOADS.  

I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!


Our design team has been very busy creating some projects to help inspire you in this challenge. Here they are:

Thanks to everyone who participated in last week's challenge. We look forward to seeing your creations for this week's challenge. Your projects need to be posted by Sunday, December 25 and the winners will be announced on Tuesday, December 27.  We hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday!!





Your Kaboodle Doodles Design Team:
Audrey
Cheryl
Chris
Christy
Emmy
Kath
Nanette
Sue
Tess
Tina

No comments: