Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Winners - Challenge #88

Our prize winner for Challenge #88 is:

#7. Deanne :)

Congratulations Deanne! Contact Audrey to make arrangements for receiving your prize.

Our top 3 winners were chosen this week by team member Tina and they are:

#1
#31. Joan Ervin
Lovely CAS card with totally gorgeous colour scheme.

#2
#18 Jan Marie
Great altered box love the muted colours used.

#3
#34 Amelia
Lovely layout super cute image and so well coloured.

Thanks so much to everyone who participated in this challenge. Your entries were all wonderful! If you were in the Top 3 and would like our Top 3 blinkie, just send us an email at the address in the sidebar.

Thanks,

Your Kaboodle Doodles Design Team:
Audrey
Chris
Cheryl
Christy
Kathleen (Kath)
Nanette
Sue
Tina

2 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

OMG!! Thanks so much for picking my card and one of the top 3...I an thrilled and honored!!!

otomys said...

Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top 3 - I am so proud of my Kaboodle Doodles blinkie! I love your challenges and the DT cards are always an inspiration.
Amelia x