Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Winners - Challenges #77 and #78

My sincere apologies that we got a bit behind in posting winners for Challenge #77. Sometimes life just gets in the way and we will try hard to keep on track a bit better in the future. Thanks for your patience with us!

Our prize winner for Challenge #77 is:
#66 - Chris Olsen who was also chosen as one of our Top 3 - see her wonderful creation below.

Our top 3 winners were chosen for Challenge #77 by team member Christy and they are:

#1 - #3 - Tracey Brossart

#2 - #22 - Grace N

#3 - #66 - Chris Olsen



Our prize winner for Challenge #78 is:
#41. Sara I.



Our top 3 winners were chosen for Challenge #78 by team member Jennifer and they are:

#1 - #54 Grace N.

#2 - #63 Catherine

#3 - #3 Carlyann


Thanks so much to everyone who participated in these challenges. Your entries were all fabulous! If you were in the Top 3 and would like our Top 3 blinkie, just send us an email at the address in the sidebar.

Thanks,

Your Kaboodle Doodles Design Team:
Audrey
Bettina
Chris
Christy
Jennifer
Kathleen (Kath)
Sue
Tina

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I am delighted you chose me to be in the top 3 ! You have really made my day ! Hugs x Catherine

Tracey Brossart said...

Awesome thanks so much for choosing me to be among your fab top 3 picks!! And I love blinkies...lol! :D

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx