Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Winners - Challenge #79

Our prize winner for Challenge #79 is:
#29. Carole of Brum


Our top 3 winners were chosen this week by team member Kathleen and they are:

#1 - # 4 Mary C


#2 - #30 Gro Tjeltveit

#3 - #17 NancyD

Thanks so much to everyone who participated in this challenge. Your entries were all wonderful! If you were in the Top 3 and would like our Top 3 blinkie, just send us an email at the address in the sidebar.

Thanks,

Your Kaboodle Doodles Design Team:
Audrey
Bettina
Chris
Christy
Jennifer
Kathleen (Kath)
Sue
Tina

2 comments:

Mary C said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3. I am very honored to have my card chosen. Congrats to all the other winners!
Happy Creating,
Mary C

NancyD said...

Thank you for selecting my Bee card for a top 3 win. I will get the blinkie from the side bar. Congrats to all the other winners!

NancyD