Monday, April 11, 2011

Challenge #62 - Cute & Cuddly Animals

Thanks so much to everyone who played along in our Let's Get Girly challenge last week. Your entries were fantastic! Be sure to stop back tomorrow and see who our winner is and who has been chosen to be in our Top 3!

Our challenge sponsor this week is Digital Delights and the winner will receive a $10 voucher to use in their store.



Our design team has been very busy creating some projects to help inspire you in this challenge. Here they are:

Thanks to everyone who participated in last week's challenge. We look forward to seeing your creations for this week's challenge. Your projects need to be posted by Sunday, April 17 and the winners will be announced on Tuesday, April 19.





Your Kaboodle Doodles Design Team:
Audrey
Cammy
Chris
Christy
Farrah
Jill
Lorie
Sandra
Tina

9 comments:

Wendy said...

Fantastic samples gals:)
Hope you enjoyed using our digi's this week too:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Debbie said...

Thank you girls, dt work is super. Debbiexx

darling Ho said...

Sorry~ I link the wrong card.
Please delete #14-darling Ho.

Linda w said...

Hi all, love the DT Work. I'm afraid I got carried away with my challenges and have entered more than 10...sorry if I inconvience anyone coming over to my blog when I no longer qualify. Hugs lin

Linda w said...

I'm entry number 25. Hugs lin

Beth Norman said...

The design team put together some awaome work.

ThePurplePlace said...

Adorable Cards! It was very fun to play along and I hope I met the requirements and posted my card correctly!

Thanks and GOOD LUCK to all!

Lisa

Trish and Treasure said...

Thanks for the chance to showcase my work.

Nikki T said...

Glad I was able to participate, didn't think I was going to make it. Great job DT, great inspiration. Thanks for the challenge.
Nikki