Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Winners - Challenge #54

Our prize winner for Challenge #54 is: #49. Renee M


Our top 3 winners were chosen this week by team member Chris and they are:




Thanks so much to everyone who participated in this challenge. Your entries were all wonderful! If you were in the Top 3 and would like our Top 3 blinkie, just send us an email at the address in the sidebar.

Thanks,

Your Kaboodle Doodle Design Team:
Audrey
Cammy
Chris
Christy
Farrah
Jill
Lorie
Sandra
Stacie
Tina

2 comments:

judkajudi said...

Hi, I'm Judy Jung and my humble entry was #3 in the Top Three of last week's challenge! I can't find where I can send an email to request the Blinkie for my blog! my email address is judyjung@knology.net. thanks for choosing my entry! it made my day!

Renlymat's World of Family & Crafts said...

Hi, I'm Renee M. My entry was your prize winner this week. I sent an e-mail 3 days ago and got no response so I fear it's lost in web land. I also would love to post your winners blinkie and I need to know who to contact about my prize. My e-mail is tnrmat@stny.rr.com Thanks so much! I'm thrilled!