Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Winners - Challenge #50

Our prize winner for Challenge #50 is: #3 - Pankti















Our top 3 winners were chosen this week by team member Farrah and they are:




Thanks so much to everyone who participated in this challenge. Your entries were all wonderful! If you were our Winner or you were chosen to be in the Top 3 and would like our Winner or Top 3 blinkie, just send us an email at the address in the sidebar.

Thanks,

Your Kaboodle Doodle Design Team:
Audrey
Cammy
Chris
Christy
Farrah
Jill
Lorie
Stacie
Tina

3 comments:

Chris said...

well, bling is big on my list of fun stuff to use so I have another card, if that's not OK with you all just delete it. thanks for the challenge.
http://easilyamused-chrisv.blogspot.com/2011/01/congratulations-edan-and-crystal.html

Chris said...

oops, I see the linky thing further down the blog. sorry, I'll go post it there.

Pankti said...

Thank you very much for making me a winner. I sent am email but I didn't get any response.