Monday, January 24, 2011

Challenge #51 - Bling it Up!

Thanks so much to everyone who played along in our color challenge last week. Your entries were amazing! Be sure to stop back tomorrow and see who our winner is and who has been chosen to be in our Top 3!

Our challenge this week is to Bling it Up! Add some bling, glitz and glitter to your creations! We are really looking forward to seeing what you create. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is the Digi Doodles Shop. This week's winner will receive a $10 voucher to the Digi Doodles Shop! They have kindly given the design team some images to work with and we had lots of fun!

We get to welcome two new "Kaboodlers" to our design team too! Stacie, who is joining in the challenge this week, and Lorie who will be joining in the fun within the next couple of weeks. Please stop by their blogs and leave them a little congratulatory love! Here's this weeks creations to inspire you from the design team:

Thanks to everyone who participated in last week's challenge. We look forward to seeing your creations for this week's challenge. Your projects need to be posted by Sunday, January 30 and the winners will be announced on Tuesday, February 1.





Your Kaboodle Doodles Design Team:
Audrey
Cammy
Chris
Christy
Farrah
Jill
Lorie
Stacie
Tina

8 comments:

Chris said...

I am not having a good day on your blog, my laptop has overly sensitive keys and when I went to link up my card the icon for paper pretties got posted before I could click on the photo of the card I made but the link should be right.

I really am sorry and do apologize for all my craziness.

Dawn Frost said...

I love bling, pearls, pearls, pearls and more pearls! Lovely cards, thanks for a great challenge!

True :) said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful inspiration from your design team!
Here is my "I Love You...Just BeeCause" entry.
I used faux pearls and glitter.
Hugs,
True :D

dj1952 said...

It's not asking too much to add bling to any card, as far as I'm concerned. lol. Love the cards by the DT. Hugs, dj1952

Pamela Pattison Lash said...

Design Team rocks - thanks for letting me play along.
Mama LoveBug from LoveBug Creations

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome challenge ladies...git to love bling..LOL!!!! All of your sample cards are just beautiful..thanks for sharing! Hugs~S~

GrannyGoodwitch said...

Thanks for the inspiration and for the challenge.

Joynana said...

Ladies your are fabulous. I love your creatins and I am really glad to be back for your challenge. It has been a while since I was here.