Monday, November 15, 2010

Winners - Challenge #43

Here's the winner for our Challenge #43:

Congratulations #16 - Tracey V!













Here's the top 3 picks of design team member Cammy:

One -- #15 San (Cherry Pickens)-- LOVE the beautiful woman in that image and all of the beautiful details.

Two -- #21 Jayne -- The ribbon on this card was just fabulous and I loved the image so much, I had to go buy it!

Three --#49 Annika--This is so gorgeous, it screams "frame me!" Annika & the other Whimsy Stamps DT members did such an awesome job with this image that it is now on my wish list.

Thanks to everyone who participated in our Challenge #43 - your entries were all outstanding!

Your Kaboodle Doodle Design Team:
Audrey
Cammy
Chris
Farrah
Jill
Shirley
Tina

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi girls...."Thank-you" soooooo much for picking me as one of your top 3...i'm really pleased :0)...

Have a lovely day
San x

Tracey said...

Woo I won - thank you :) I've emailed you (a few days ago).

Hope you're having a great weekend.
Hugs
Tracey
x