Monday, November 1, 2010

Challenge #43 - Make it Vintage!

Our challenge for you all this week is to make a card in the "vintage" style. Our sponsor for this week's challenge is Stamp-n-Doodle and they have kindly given the design team some images to play with.


Here's some inspiration for you from our creative design team:

Audrey

Cammy

Chris

Farrah

Jill

Shirley

Tina

As always, we ask that you PLEASE read the rules in the FAQ section in our sidebar and remember that it is really not fair to anyone when you enter without first reading the rules. We will not consider any card in the drawing for the winner that does not comply with the rules. Thanks so much for being considerate of your fellow players!



We look forward to seeing your creations for this week's challenge.

Kaboodle Doodles Design Team
Audrey
Cammy
Chris
Farrah
Jill
Shirley
Tina


4 comments:

denny said...

thankyou ladies for your loverly comments on my vintage tisue box they are very much apreciated and you all have beautifull cards huggs denny xxxx

Vicky said...

Hi ladies not long found your blog & loved the look of it so thought I would enter my card here. I'm not sure if you will count it as vintage I hope so fingers crossed lol. Fabulous inspiration girls...they are all awesome.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

Joynana said...

Wonderful challenge ladies. I am finding that I really love doing vintage and shabby. thanks for another great challenge.

Linda w said...

Thanks for the great challenge, it was great to go back to vintage, one of my favourites. Lovely inspirational cards ladies. Hugs lin