Monday, October 4, 2010

Challenge #41 - Celebrate All the Colors of Fall!


Our challenge this week is a color challenge. Fall is such a wonderfully colorful time of year. Use the colors you see around you and create something that celebrates those colors. We know that different parts of the world have different colors happening in October and November, so use the colors that inspire you. Our sponsor for this challenge is our good friends at Digital Delights! The winner will receive a $10 voucher for shopping in the Digital Delights Store.



Here's some wonderful creations by the design team using images from Digital Delights and celebrating the colors of fall:




Have fun and we really look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations!




Kaboodle Doodles Design Team
Audrey
Cammy
Chris
Farrah
Jill
Shirley

13 comments:

Scrap It Girl said...

I love the colors of fall but I don't like the weather that follows fall. I love color challenges.. thanks

A Cards Delight said...

Love the DT cards. I have fall around me with still blue flowers!

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Ladies

Thought I would join in your challenge again!

Tina
X

Nicola said...

Gorgeous creations ladies. -x-

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

Love fall colors that you for the challenge!

Lynn said...

Thanks for a wonderful challenge :)
huggs
Lynn xx

Joynana said...

I love fall so I always love using these colors. The DT did a wonderful job on all of their projects. Thanks for a great challenge.

Dawn Frost said...

Love fall colours, what a great challenge! All of the DT's cards are gorgeous, thanks for the inspiration!

Linda w said...

Not Been with you before. I've enjoyed the challenge, thanks. wonderful DT Cards. Thanks

~*Joni said...

Thank you for a great challenge and wonderful inspiration! :)

Benzi said...

Such awesome inspiration this week from the DT. Loving the Fall colors I'm seeing around me.

Gram's Treasures said...

Hurray for fall...lovely DT cards and wonderful challenge.

Linda w said...

I'm very sorry I've entred two cards by mistake (memory of a concussed flea I'm afaid) Can you remove, or ignore entry 97. Apologies for inconvenience. Hugs Linda