Monday, October 4, 2010

Challenge 40 Winners!

We didn't have a stellar turnout in terms of numbers for this challenge, but we sure had some wonderful cards entered! Our winner this week is: 5. Pankti

Congratulations Pankti. Send us an email so we can contact you about how to claim your prize.








The remaining four gals are all going to get a special email from me as a thank you for participating this week! Thanks so much everyone! I need your email addresses, so please drop me an email via the address in the sidebar so that I know how to contact you!




Thanks everyone for your wonderful projects!

Kaboodle Doodles Design Team
Audrey
Cammy
Chris
Farrah
Jill
Shirley

2 comments:

Line of a poem... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Line of a poem... said...

Thanks you very much for making me a winner. I really enjoyed making a card with the challenge. My email id is paintdlove@gmail.com