Sunday, September 5, 2010

Challenge #38 Winner!

The winner of Challenge #38 is: #14 - Lovely Linda


Congratulations Linda! I have sent you an email about claiming your prize. Enjoy and thank you so much for participating in our challenge!






The Top Three were chosen this week by design team member Farrah, and they are:

#1 - Annika #18 Such a stunning baby card!



If you want our Top 3 blinkie, please email us at the address in the sidebar. To those of you who have requested the blinkie and have not heard from me, I sincerely apologize. I have been on a month's holiday sailing with my dear hubby and am just now getting to my emails. Thanks for being patient with me!

A huge thank you to all the participants in this challenge, all of the entries were absolutely fabulous and it was a real treat to see all of them. Be sure to check out this week's challenge as I think that it will get your creative juices flowing too!

Kaboodle Doodles Design Team:
Audrey
Cammy
Chris
Farrah
Jill
Shirley

3 comments:

Lovely Linda said...

Wahoo - thank you so much! I am so excited and cant wait to see that I win - thank you so much for this great challenge - I will definately be back to play! Have a great day!! {{{hugs}}}

Risa said...

What a fabulous way to start off the week, I am honored to have made the Top 5! Thanks so much for your challenges and the inspiration!
hugs
Risa:)

Donna said...

Really enjoyed the challenge and am so chuffed to have made the Top 5, thank-you So much!
Hugs, Donna x