Monday, August 23, 2010

Challenge #37 Winner



Our winner for Challenge #37 is: #44 - Tracy

Congratulations! I'm sure that you are really going to enjoy your prize from Crafts 4 Eternity! If you would like to participate in our next challenge as a guest design team member, please send me an email at the address below.

Our top three choices were selected by dt member Cammy this week and here's what she had to say:

Oh. My. Word. I really had a hard time narrowing this down to 3. So, finally, I've made my picks.

#3 -- entry #27 Sue
(LOVE the ingenious use of a soda can top as a ribbon slide)


#2 -- entry #5Lori
(LOVE these gorgeous colors & the beautiful butterflies)


#1 -- entry #43Michelle
Singer (LOVE her coloring, the shading & that pop of
beautiful red
velvet ribbon)


And I could easily give you a list of 10 runners-up. LOL!

If you three would like our top 3 blinkie, please send an email to kaboodledoodleteam at gmail dot com. If you would like to participate in our next challenge as a guest design team member, please let me know that as well.

A huge thank you to all the participants in this challenge, there were some totally awesome entries and it was such a pleasure to see so many of you playing along. Be sure to check out this week's challenge as I think that it will get your creative juices flowing too!


Kaboodle Doodles Design Team:
Audrey
Cammy
Chris
Farrah
Jill
Shirley

1 comment:

Michelle Singer said...

OMG....I stopped by to see what the next challenge was and saw that my card was chosen #1. I am totally honored and can't believe it!!! Thank you so much. I love this challenge blog and how all DT members take the time to comment on the entries. You ladies are awesome.