Sunday, August 8, 2010

Challenge #37 - Add a little metal!

This week's challenge is being sponsored by Crafts 4 Eternity who generously gave the design team members some fun images to play with. Hope you enjoy them. The challenge this week is to use metal on your card. It can be anything from the paper you use to the embellishments or embossing. Get your creative hats on and play along with us this week. You might be the happy winner of 3 fun digi images from Crafts 4 Eternity!

Here's the cards made by our design team:








A huge thank you to everyone who played along last week and I hope you will all join in the fun this week too!

Your Kaboodle Doodle Design Team:
Audrey
Cammy
Chris
Farrah
Jill
Shirley

7 comments:

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Here is my entry into this weeks challenge. Hope you like it!

Tina
X

Gisèle said...

My plan was to use a different metal piece on this card but when I came across this 'ribbon' I couldn't help but highlight it with metal brads. Thanks for the great challenge and the really inspiring cards.

Gram's Treasures said...

It is so nice to find a challenge that makes you use something that you forgot you even had! Thanks and have a great day.

Miria said...

Hi, I'm joining for the first time. Great challenge. Hugs. Miria

cindy said...

I can't understand why my image didn't show up when I posted it on 8-12. So I'm re-posting it.

Georgia said...

Fabulous challenge, I love all the gorgeous DT cards! :) Georgia xx

Stacey G.- 2 Craf-t-4u said...

Thank for letting me join in this week. Metal adds some nice touches to a project!