Sunday, August 8, 2010

Challenge #36 Winner!



The winner of Challenge #36 is: Stacie!








Congratulations Stacie. We will be in touch soon to make arrangements for your prize!






Our top three choices this week were chosen by DT member Chris and they are:


#1 - #16 - Linby

#2 - #8 - Valerie

#3 - #13 - Tina


Thanks to everyone who played our challenge this week. Changes are in the works here at Kaboodle Doodle and we hope you will come back soon and play along and check it all out!

Kaboodle Doodles Design Team
Audrey
Cammy
Chris
Farrah
Jill
Shirley

4 comments:

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Kaboodle

I'm so pleased and excited to have made your Top 3 - thank you! This is my first ever Top 3 position!

I would love to put your blinkie on my blog - is there a code that I need to get?

Thanks again

Tina
X

Linby said...

Ooh thanks for picking me for the top 3.
Linbyx

hestiashelper said...

YAY!!! I WON!! I WON!! I WON!!!
I'm SO SO SO Excited!! (-:

I don't know if my contact info is easily accessible on my blog (I'll have to make a note to fix that).
My email is: hestiashelper at gmail dot com.

Dreamtime Designs said...

Hi Thank you for a wondeful challenge. All the DT designs are very inspirational.
Thanks again.
Lisa