Sunday, May 16, 2010

Challenge #31 - Make a Monochromatic Card

Our challenge for this week is posed by dt member Audrey and it is to make a monochromatic card. Our sponsor for this challenge is Bugaboo Stamps who is offering the winner their choice of 7 Bugaboo images!



Here's the cards from our design team:

Angela

Audrey

Chris

Faye

Jill


Here's the great submissions from our Guest Design Team Members:

Tracy


Shirley




A big thank you to our guest Design Team members this week. Remember, you too could be featured as a Guest Design Team member - be sure to enter this week's challenge and next time it could be you! Also, please remember to read our rules over on the sidebar to be sure your card is included in the challenge.

Thanks for visiting today and thanks for playing in our Kaboodle Doodles Challenge!

Kaboodle Doodles Design Team
Angela
Audrey
Chris
Faye
Jill

17 comments:

lady Anne Howard said...

I really Enjoyed making this one and loved how my digi stamp came out, this is only my second card in a challenge, hope I have done it right
:-)
Hugs ~ Lady Anne xxx

Jodie Mackrell said...

great cards! love them!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Girls, love the challenge this week. Sorry can you ignore entry 11 as I didn't realise you couldn't enter more than once :) Hugs, Denise x

Creepy Glowbugg said...

Great challenge! I really enjoyed playing along this week.

Cheryl said...

This was a fun challenge...ive never tried a color challenge before!

Emme Toaye said...

This is such fun looking at all the great visuals, someday, maybe some day I' try my hand at one of these. But until then, my awe and appreciation is yours along with my envy.

Jessica said...

I just LOVE monochromatic cards. I hope you like mine. It does have a punch of red but it needed it to pull it all together!

Thanks for the challenge!
Jessica Hammond

Debbie said...

Gorgeous DT cards!
Hugs
Debbie x

Dawn Frost said...

I love monochromatic cards they are one of my favorites! I enjoyed the challenge and the DT cards are all gorgeous.Thank you for the inspiration.

Caroline said...

This was a fun Challenge to play with! A real challenge to leave everything in one color! Greetings, Caroline

Deirdre said...

Christine, thanks for linking my card.... mr linky was on a coffee break!! LOL!!

LiveLaughScrap said...

Truly was a challenge for me. Still a simple card, but fun.
Thanks,
Lori

sparklygirl-Tina said...

This is my very first time of entering in one of your challenges! My friend Shirl over at Cottonberrycreations recommended me to you!

Deedee Anderson said...

This was a fun challenge -- thank you!!! The DT creations are all so lovely -- I appreciate the inspiration! :-)

Debs said...

Awesome design team cards, I love the challenge
Thanks for the inspiration
xxx

cindy said...

I posted mine. Thanks for the challenge.

Einat Kessler said...

this is my first time entering a challenge! I'm so excited. good luck everyone.