Sunday, April 4, 2010

Winner - Challenge #27

The winner of Challenge #27, chosen by Random.org is:


#3 - raindropecho - our very own former design team member Ann!

Here's her entry:














Thanks to everyone for playing along in our challenge this round! Here's a slideshow of everyone's wonderful creations!



Our Top 3 picks this week are:

1. #12 - Marjo
2. #16 - Susie
3. #19 - Dora

If you want the top three blinkie for your blog, just email us at the address in the right sidebar and we'll send it to you.

Again, thanks to everyone who played along in Challenge #27!

Kaboodle Doodles Design Team
Angela
Audrey
Chris
Faye
Jill
Marianne

2 comments:

Dora said...

O yes please I want my Top 3 Blinkie... yippeee thanks so much for choosing me. I'm off to send you my email. Hugs xxx

raindropecho said...

Aww thanks for the prize, gals! I really appreciate it :)

PS - The blog has been looking wonderful!