Sunday, April 18, 2010

Challenge 28 winners

Challenge 28 Winners

The lucky winner of 5 Pollycraft digi images is

That's Tammy. Well done.

Our top 3 winners are, in no particular order:
No 59, Jodi
No 40, Caroline
No 42, Keryn

If you want the top three blinkie for your blog, just email us at the address in the right sidebar and we'll send it to you.

With this challenge, we are going to introduce something NEW and we hope fun for everyone. We'd like to invite the Challenge Winner and the 3 Top Three winners to join the Kaboodle Doodles design team as Guest Design team members for the upcoming challenge! Hopefully, when we post the next challenge on May 3 you will be treated to four samples submitted by our winners announced on this blog earlier today! We have seen so very many wonderful cards submitted for our challenges and would like to honor our winners with Guest Designer Team spots!

Tami and Jodi, I have your email addresses and an email is on it's way to you inviting you to join us as Guest Designers. Caroline and Keryn - I do not have email addresses for you and could not locate them on your blogs. If you are interested in being Guest Designers for our next challenge, please send me an email (address is in the sidebar) and let me know and I will get the details sent out to you.

Again, thanks to everyone who played along in Challenge 28. Here's a slideshow of all the wonderful entries:

2 comments:

Tammy said...

WOOHOO I'm sooo happy that I won!!! Thank you so much!! I love digi's!
Hugs, Tammy

Jodi said...

Thank you for picking my card as one of the top 3! :)