Sunday, March 7, 2010

Challenge # 26 is...

So, onto our next challenge already; where did that two weeks go?! What a fantastic turn out we had for Fancy Folds, thank you so much for playing along, we really do enjoy coming to visit you and seeing your fab creations.

Before I tell you about the next challenge, I need to draw your attention to the science bit! Please, please, please:

  • link directly back to your entry on your blog, rather than your generic blog

  • remember you may enter your card into up to nine other challenges.

It is heartbreaking when we have to disqualify an entry; you have spent your valued time creating something wonderful, we want you to have the chance of winning a cool prize and come and leave you comments as a thank you. So, please do check out the FAQ's section before you play.

OK, onto the challenge:

'Happy Birthday!'

I have a birthday in the next few weeks, a stronger girl might have sunk her teeth into a slab of choklit cake, but I'm afraid the lure of visiting lots of birthday projects and pretending they are for me, was too great!

This challenge is being sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps and the lovely Jodie is offering a prize of seven, yes, SEVEN of her fantastic images. Be sure to check out her store, because I know you'll spot at least two Digi images that you 'need'!

Let's get this show on the road! Here's what we've come up with this time! Enjoy!

Please have your entries in using Mr. Linky (hopefully if I've got the coding right!) by 11.59pm (GMT) on Sunday 21 March.


14 comments:

Hazel said...

Mr Linky doesn't seem to want to play atm. My card is here x

Linda said...

Mr Linky is not being nice tonight.

Here’s my card.

Amanda said...

Mr Linky isn't working my card can be found here

☼ Cheryl* said...

lovely DT samples :) Lots of inspiration!

Crafty Chris said...

Hi lovely cards Ladies
Christine x

Jodie Mackrell said...

Such fabulous creations!!! Well done!

ribenaruby said...

Love an open theme, now and again, thanks for the dt ideas!

Merry said...

Ooops...I may have entered my card twice in Mr Linky...sorry. Thanks for the wonderful challenge.

craftybunny said...

Loving the fab DT creations.
First time I've played here.
Lisa x

fi's cards and crafts said...

Hi...the cards by the DT are fab...I hav added my one to the list.

Teresa Jenkins said...

Super cute DT cards! I love them!

IRIT SHALOM said...

I am sorry I didn't see that you changed the rules for entries- so I am glad you deleted the second card, also both were for 10 challenges only, but there were 2
I really am not here for winning- don't use any digi- even if I win I leave this kind of prize for others usually.. It was just for fun -also the participation is great even without my card
SEE U!!

silverilex said...

Oops! Hope I didn't enter twice! Sorry if I did! (blush) The DT cards are great as usual, with a lot of stimulating ideas. Gets the old cogs working.

*Vicki* said...

I wasn't actually late in posting my card for this challenge, I was just late in linking it over here!! So sorry, but here is my card for this challenge if you'd like to see it. birthday card post