Sunday, March 7, 2010

CHALLENGE #25 WINNERS!!

The winner of Challenge 25 as chosen by Random.org is #43 MARY DEMMONS!! Congrats Mary, you win a prize pack from Sunshine Stamps. We will contact you with all the information, thanks so much for playing.

This week, we are also starting our top 3 prize. These are the top 3 challenge posts as chosen by the DT. Winners receive the "I Made the Top 3" Blinkie located at the top of our sidebar.

There were so many AMAZING cards this time around that picking the winners was very difficult, but we came up with 3. The winners chosen this week are:

16. Tracy Payne
25. Maxine
28. Cabio

Ladies, please send us an email if you want to post the blinkie on your blog and we will send you the code! CONGRATS TO ALL, and THANKS TO ALL PARTICIPANTS, YOUR FANCY FOLDS WERE FABULOUS!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Yeah!!! I'm so excited to hear that I won! What a great fun challenge and I can't wait to start on my card for this weeks entry!

Thanks
hugs
Mary