Sunday, February 7, 2010

Challenge #24 - Spots and Stripes

Challenge 24 is all about spots and stripes. Ideally we would like to see you use both spots and stripes in your project, it doesn't have to be a card, it can be anything, a layout, a 3d project or anything that takes your fancy. Our prize this month is a pack of brand new Kaboodle Doodle paper so get busy and join in the fun. Here are the Design Team's projects to give you a bit of inspiration - remember you can find out more about each project by clicking on the Designer's name which will link you directly to their blog.









Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge this week!

12 comments:

sam said...

Great DT projects ladies.
Sam x

Saskia said...

Great challenge and lovely dt-work! Thanks!

Here is my entry!

Greetings, Saskia

sam said...

Ooops sorry girls I was in such a rush to pick up my daughter I forgot to link it heheehe so without further ado you can find my card here and thanks Ang for pointing out that I'd forgotten it too.
Sam x

vicki said...

love your work here is my effort
here is the link i hope

http://pinkissome.blogspot.com/2010/02/this-was-meant-to-be-my-just-because.html

Dragonlady said...

Hi there

Lovely DT cards, my card is here

hugs Ali x

Gisèle said...

This was a great challenge and I'm very pleased with the final result. The DT's cards were just beautiful. Thanks!

Diane said...

Wonderful sketch to work with,Thanks! And all the DT made a beautiful job with their projects!
I've played and it was fun!

http://ddnjoys2stamp.blogspot.com/2010/02/spots-and-stripes.html

ribenaruby said...

Fantastic Dt creations, loved the theme!

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grenouille Greetings said...

I'm not sure if this is the right comments box for Spots and Stripes - I hope so. I tried to meet this challenge earlier in the week and made an entry with Mr Linky. I wasn't thrilled with my card and so I made another one and entered that too. I hope thats OK. Spots and Stripes go so well together I thought I would make the most of it! Warmest wishes, Lesley

Dora said...

Hi, I just uploaded my entry in Mister Linky but here is my entry . Hope you like it x

Sandra P said...

I'm in! :-D

Great work DT!!