Friday, January 15, 2010

Introducing Little Old Me !

Hello all you lovely creative crafters. My name is Karen and I have been picked to design for this wonderful blog (how delighted am I).

I live on the Dorset Wiltshire border with my Hubby and Yorkshire Terrier (Barney). I love walking, card making, scrap booking, cricuting, knitting, cross stitching, reading, cookery etc, so bit of a home girl. I work full time at our business so my spare time is pretty busy.

I have been making cards for quite a few years now, gradually finding my own style but often try new things (some I like some I don't). I love scrap booking and have done numerous albums for family and friends - the joy of seeing the face of the recipient is just amazing.

I also love to see what everybody else makes - there is so much talent out there and I am continually amazed at the quality, beauty and uniqueness of the work that I see when blog hopping. Blogging is such a great way to meet nice people with the same interests and has made the world a much smaller place.

So that's me, I hope you will enjoy looking at my work and I look forward to seeing yours.

With very best wishes

Karen x

No comments: