Friday, January 15, 2010

.... and this is me

Hello to everyone. My name is Jill and I live in the SW of England. Firstly, I must say how thrilled I am to become a member of Kaboodle Design Team and can’t wait to visit everyone’s blog and check out all you talented crafters!

I have been married to my husband, John, for nearly 38 years and we have three grown up children and four grandchildren. I gave up my job as a florist quite some years ago so I have lots of crafting time. I discovered scrapbooking about four years ago in America. Our eldest daughter lives in Texas, USA and with so many gorgeous scrapbooking shops locally the temptations are very great when I visit her!! I started making cards about 15 months ago and have found I really love creating them. I also knit and do cross-stitch.

I am lucky enough to have my own small craft room that is full to overflowing with stash!! Paper and cardstock-wise I have enough to keep me going for years to come, but of course that doesn’t mean I don’t need more!! I love my Cricut, Cuttlebug and rubber-stamping (I believe that you can never have too many stamps!)

Apart from crafting I enjoy walking on Dartmoor and around the SW coast path (though the weather has been too inclement for that recently!) and this is the year when I am determined to learn not to keep falling off my bicycle! They say practice makes perfect!

No comments: