Friday, December 11, 2009

Challenge #20 and Challenge #19 Winner!

We had a record number of entries for our snowflake challenge and every single one was wonderful. Here's a little slideshow of all the cards that were submitted - enjoy!




Random.org selected comment #43 as our winner, so congratulations go out to:

Joan Ervin said...
This was such a wonderful challenge...love all the beautiful samples!!!
here is my entry
4 December 2009 14:54












We'll be in touch real very soon with instructions on how to claim your prize!


Well, in keeping with the seasonal theme, our challenge this week is to make a card that illustrates "sparkling winter." For those of us that grew up or now live in an area on the earth where "winter" means snow - let's see your interpretation. For those of us who live where winter means something entirely different - let's see what your interpretation is! This should be lots of fun! Our great design team has submitted these entries for your inspiration:

Irit:


Angie:


Linda:


Lorraine:


Chris:


Our prize this week was generously provided by team member Irit - a wonderful stamp set by Tim Holtz:

The Kaboodle Doodle Challenge Blog is currently looking for some new design team members. See the post below this one for all the details and please send us your entries!

Thanks for visiting our blog today and thanks so much to all of you who submitted entries! We look forward to seeing all of you again very soon!

Your Kaboodle Doodle Design Team:

Angela
Ann
Chris
Irit
Linda
Lorraine

48 comments:

Ironlady said...

We don't have snow where I live, but it would be nice at least once.
here is my entry

Susie Sugar said...

Great Challenge ladies and the DT work is fabby You can view my entry Here
Hugs Susie xx

Wishcraft said...

Great challenge & fab DT work!

Here's my card

Thanks for looking :o) Lisa x

Penny D. said...

Several cards are here

Susie Sugar said...

Great challenge I just had to have another go I hope thats ok,
Its Here
Love Susie xx

Linda said...

Beautiful cards by the DT...thank you for the inspiration!!

Here’s my card.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Fab challenge!

3 french hens

thanks for looking :)

Lisa said...

great cards DT here's mine

Chaosmaus said...

I love Snowkarts anyway!
My entry is here.

my card
Hugs Kerstin

Kim. said...

Some gorgeous DTY samples ladies, thanks for sharing. You cand find my creation HERE, thanks for looking.
Kim xXx

Joan Ervin said...

I just discovered that I won the last challenge...Whoohoo!!! Thanks sooo much!!!

Cat said...

Great samples! I love this time of year! My card is Here

Cassie_lu said...

Here's my card

ribenaruby said...

Fab DT work, gorgeous! My entry can be seen here Thankyou for looking!

Penny D. said...

My second set of cards are here!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Caro said...

Gorgeous DT work. You can see mine here

http://carocrafts.blogspot.com/2009/12/dips.html

Tammy said...

Gorgeous cards ladies and great challenge!! You can find my card here

Thanks, Tammy

beadz said...

Here is my card
hugs,
Gini

Erin... said...

Fun challenge and lovely DT samples!
here's mine
thanks for looking!

Lynne in NI said...

We don't get much snow here - usually a few inches is as much as it gets, but its actually snowing at the moment - don't think its going to lie though :o(
Here's mine
Lynne

Milnie said...

Great Challenge, many thanks!

Here is my entry!

Hugs,

Mélanie

Liz's creative corner said...

It snowed last night, what a treat just love it,your DT cards are fantastic, merry Christmas

Here is my card
hugs Liz xx

Deanne Burton said...

Wahoo , we got a SNOW DAY and I've been making cards!!!
Click HERE to see my card for this challenge!

**Farrah** said...

here is my entry

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Fabulous DT creations!!

Here's mine!

li-bee-ti said...

Great challenge and very inspiring DT's work!
my warm winter wishes card is here.

li-bee-ti said...

and another card of mine is here.

Biscuitlid said...

Fab challenge
here’s my entry

Thanks
Victoria
x

Jodi said...

Here is my entry

Jodi said...

And yet another

Jer Christoffersen said...

It just snowed here in MN and this challenge was perfect for me! Thanks for all the great ideas!
here is my entry

rumpelwibschstilzchen said...

thanks for this great inspirations

my entry is here

FibreJunky said...

Here's mine!

Hazel said...

great challenge and DT crafting - my card is here

wishing you a Happy Christmas x

Hazel said...

another one from me here x

Cheri Howard said...

LOVE sparkly winters! Here's mine:

http://thepaperfreak.blogspot.com/2009/12/hippity-hop-on-shortest-day-of-year.html

Saxo Stamper said...

Happy Christmas Everyone and lovely work as usual.

here is my entry

Susie Sugar said...

Great challenge and fab DT work Here is my entry
Merry Christmas
Love Susie xx

Leah the Orange said...

love the inspiration here, ladies! thanks for helping me wrap things up for the holiday crafting!

here's my card - happy holidays to all of you!

Faye said...

Fab cards from the DT! The weather kinda matches your theme! Have a lovely Christmas
here is my entry

Marianne's Craftroom said...

We have snow at the moment but it looks like it will be gone by Christmas Day, boo hoo. Great DT cards. Here is my card Merry Christmas Marianne x

Tracey said...

Merry Christmas to you all!

My Card is here

x

Christine said...

Great DT cards & sick of the snow now.. heres my card
thanks Hugs Christine xx

Pauline C said...

Woo hoo ... just found this challenge but it was open when i posted this card .. so hope that's ok :-)
Pauline x

Pauline C said...

.... and here's another one :-). Fab challenge and DT cards
Pauline x

Allison said...

Can I still enter? If so, I submit this one! Cheers!

Peggy said...

Great challenge. I'm glad I found this. Here is my card

Happy Crafter said...

Fab chalenge and great DT work.
Happy New Year to all:)
Here is my entry.
Hugzz Val xxx