Monday, November 2, 2009

Spooky winner and Fall Splendor Challenge #17


Hello everyone! We have a winner in our Spooky Challenge and it is:
Delete

Blogger Ruthie said...

Gosh hope this linking thing works!


Love the spooky challenge theme!
Rx

Ruthie, if you could please email me - cpereira(at)mudmaven(dot)com - we can work out the details of getting you your prize!

Thanks to everyone who played along in this challenge, we really had some wonderful cards submitted and here's a slideshow so you can see some of the spooktacular cards we got:



Our next challenge is to make a card using a fall theme. Those of us who are experiencing fall right now are enjoying all the wonderful colors as the leaves change. Make a card using fall colors, leaves or anything else that inspires you when you think of fall or autumn wherever you may live.

Our prize this week is being donated by team member Irit:

Here's the cards from the Design Team:

Angie:


Chris:

Irit:

Linda:
Susan:

Be sure to link directly to your card (it makes it so much easier for us to leave you some love) and thanks so much for playing along.

Your Kaboodle Doodle Design Team:

34 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous DT cards!
Here's mine
:o)

Penny D. said...

My card is here

Polly Pierce said...

lovely lovely work DT
hope mine is what you would class as fall colours!! if not will say that the bear is heading for a fall!

heres mine

thanks for the challenge
Paula xx

Hazel said...

Lovely cards. Mine is here x

Chaosmaus said...

Lovely Challenge.
Here is my entry.
my card
Hugs Kerstin

Lori said...

Great cards by the D

here is mine

Erin... said...

here's mine
thanks for looking thanks for a fun challenge

Dragonlady said...

Hi everyone,

Loved your examples. My card is here

Hugs Ali x

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Very nice projects from the DT. Here's my card

Linda said...

FABULOUS projects by the DT....thank you for all the inspiration.

Here’s my card.

Lisa B said...

Beautiful work from the DT. Fall is my favorite time of the year so I had fun with this one.


Here is my card

Kate said...

Great DT cards! Here is my project

Liz said...

Great DT worl love it
Here is my card

Liz x

Jill said...

here's mine

Really love the DT creations, thanks for looking at mine.

Maureen said...

Great DT works as always! Here's my card.

Stempelfan said...

Lovely Dt cards.
I enjoyed this Challenge very much. Here is my entry:

here is my entry

Sonja

Penny D. said...

Here is another!!!

Lauren said...

Awesome work by the DT!

Here's mine

Lauren

Brenda said...

Gorgeous card from the DT.

Here is my card

Thank you for a great challenge.

Leah the Orange said...

LOVE all those penguins, and your DT samples are all fantastic! thanks for a fun challenge! :)

here's my card - hope the weekend was wonderful!

Penny D. said...

I've made a binder cover here

ribenaruby said...

Wonderful DT work! My card is here Thanks for looking!

Shirley said...

Nice work from the design team and a great challenge to enter.
here is my entry

Shirley said...

Sorry link does not work, not sure what is wrong as I copies it correctly. Here is another link to my card

http://cottonberrycreations.blogspot.com/2009/11/challenge-card_09.html


Shirley

Piali said...

thanks for the great challenge..
love the DT creations.
Here is My Entry

Saxo Stamper said...

Morning Everyone,

Lovely work,

here is my entry

Biscuitlid said...

Another great challenge and I love the DT creations, wish I had more leaves to do stuff with

here’s my entry

Thanks
Victoria
x

li-bee-ti said...

another card of mine is here.

Clare said...

Fun challenge! I love chipboard...;)

here is my entry

Grenouille Greetings said...

Gosh I hope I can work this out.

here is my entry

ineke said...

here is my entry
hope this link works !!!!

Lisa said...

Great cards here's mine

Hazel said...

Lovely cards. My card is here x

Hazel said...

Another one here x