Sunday, November 15, 2009

Challenge #17 Winner and Introducing Challenge #18

Once again we had some terrific entries for Challenge #17. Thanks everyone for your wonderful submissions! There's a slideshow of all the great projects below so be sure to check it out!

Our winner for challenge #17 is:


Lisa B said...

Beautiful work from the DT. Fall is my favorite time of the year so I had fun with this one.

Here is my card

Lisa - send me an email at cpereira(at)mudmaven(dot)com so that we can make arrangements to get your prize to you!

Here's that slideshow of all the great entries:



Challenge #18 comes from DT member Lorraine and it is to use Buttons, Bows and Bling! Here's some of the cards made by our design team:

Angie:
Ann:
Chris:
Irit:
Susan:

The prize for this challenge is a really great one!

Also, a $10 gift voucher from Digital Pencil plus a personal prize from challenge creator Lorraine.

Be sure to post a link to your project before November 29!

Thanks for visiting our blog and for playing in our challenges!

Kaboodle Doodle Challenge Blog Design Team:

34 comments:

Stempelfan said...

Great DT cards an a fab Challenge.
Here is my card:
http://stempelfan.blogspot.com/2009/11/tee-karte.html

Hugs Sonja

Lauren said...

Great cards by the DT!

Here's Mine

Lauren

Jill said...

here's mine

Love the DT cards, thanks for looking at mine

Craftyanny said...

Fantastic cards from the DT
here here is my card

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Fabby challenge! Love the samples! :)

holiday pixie

Thanks for looking! :)

Cat said...

Fantastic samples from the DT! Love the inspiration! Here is my card

cjsmom said...

Great cards everyone!
here's mine

Annemarie said...

I love the cards of the DT.

Here's my card. Hope the tuba is bling enough.

Erin... said...

lovely DT cards!!
here's mine
thanks for looking!

Ang said...

Great challenge, thanks to the DT for the inspiration Here is my card

Lori said...

here is mine

Paula's Crafty Corner said...

Great Challenge, thanks for chance at winning.
Here is my card
Paula***

ribenaruby said...

Gorgeous work, my entry is here Thanks for looking.

Denise Clark said...

Fun challenge! Here's my card

Linda said...

What fabulous cards....love the variety and styles of cards....thank you for the inspiration!!

Here’s my card.

Penny D. said...

Awesome job by the DT. My card is here

Trish Hughes said...

Thanks so much for the fun challenge!!! here's mine
Trish

Chaosmaus said...

Here is my entry.
my card
Hugs Kerstin

Irit Cohen said...

great dt work

here mine: winter2

irit

Donna said...

Great examples from the DT. You are hard acts to follow. Here's my card! Thanks for the challenge.

Caro said...

Great DT cards. here is mine

Hazel said...

super crafting - my card is here x

crafterGM said...

Great cards DT.
Here is my Card
Thanks Gloria M.

mgcreative said...

wow, lovely cards :)
here's mine: http://mgcreative.blogspot.com/2009/11/cute-animal.html

Katie said...

Super challenge!
Here's my project

Deanne Burton said...

Hi just found your blog!!!! My card for this challenge can be found HERE

Leah the Orange said...

CUTE stuff from the DT! i couldn't wait to play long!

my fall Fhiona card can be found HERE - thanks for the inspiration! :)

Angie Cortes said...

Fabulous DT Cards! Here is mine

Dianne said...

Great DT cards. Thank you for this challenge.

Here is my card

LuLu said...

Love the DT cards and thought I must join in. My card can be found HERE

JulyeB said...

Hi all, fab DT cards and entries from fellow crafters. here's mine thanks Julye

Marcea said...

Really lovely cards by the DT
Here is my card
-x-

beadz said...

Great challenge! Here is my card

Lori said...

here is my entry

I hope I did this right...thanks for the chance to play