Saturday, October 3, 2009

Challenge #14 Winner and Challenge #15

Challenge #14 was a recipe challenge from dt member Irit and we got some really wonderful submissions. Our winner, chosen by Random.org is:

Lori said...

here is my entry
21 September 2009 21:54
I've sent you an email about your prize - Softpencil images!

Here's a slideshow of all the wonderful submissions for this challenge:



Challenge #15 is a sketch challenge submitted by yours truly. I love sketch challenges and I hope you all have as much fun with this one as I did:



Here's the entries from our design team:

Angie:

Ann:
Chris:

Irit:

Linda:

Lorraine:

Susan:

Our prize this week will be the current paper pack from Kaboodle Doodle! It's a wonderful pack of papers and I have had lots of fun playing with them. I'm sure you all will too!

Thanks!
~chris

Your Kaboodle Doodle Design Team:

21 comments:

Risa said...

What an awesome sketch and beautiful DT samples! Thanks for the inspiration!
Here is my entry :)
hugs
Risa:)

Stempelfan said...

Great sketch and beautiful DT-cards.
Here is my card:
http://stempelfan.blogspot.com/2009/10/magnolia-510.html

Hugs Sonja

Kat said...

Heres my entry

Katx

Karen Tallon said...

What a wonderful sketch to follow and those DT cards are gorgeous! Well done!
HERE is my entry!
Thank you

Karen T xx

Itzuvit said...

Great sketch and DT work.
Here is my entry
:)

Mimiko said...

Hi, my card is here.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Fab sketch and beautiful samples ladies!

my fall card

Thanks for looking! :)

Lori said...

Great sketch.
my card is here

Chaosmaus said...

Here is my entry for this lovely simple Sketch.my card
Hugs Kerstin

ribenaruby said...

Fab DT lineup, enjoyed working with this sketch, will use it again I'm sure! My entry can be found here Thanks for looking.

pinky said...

Hi ladies, really enjoyed your sketch, thanks for the challenge. My card is here
Pinky

Caro said...

I loved this sketch and the DT cards are gorgeous. here is my entry

Jill said...

here's mine

Love all the DT creations. Thanks for looking at mine

Ольга said...

Hi, ladies! What a fab sketch! Here is my entry
Hugs

Ольга said...

Hello, it`s me again! I love this sketch very much, so I would like to make more then 1 card. here is my second card
P.S. Thanks for attention to my blog and your nice comments to my entries!

1CardCreator said...

Design teams work is awesome! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me the sweet notes! I will have to give your next challenge a try. ~Diane

C.C. said...

Nice simple sketch and very usefull :))
Loved using it.
Here is my entry.

Donna said...

Great sketch! Such fun cards from the DT. Here's my card! Love your challenges!

Kim Y. said...

Awesome sketch to follow!
Here is my card. Thanks so much for looking!

Hazel said...

Great sketch and cards. My card is here x

Emma said...

Fantastic sketch & gorgeous card ladies.
My entry is here
Emma x