Sunday, September 20, 2009

Challenge #13 Winner and Introducing Challenge #14

Challenge #14 is a recipe challenge submitted by our team member Irit.

Recipe
1 solid cardstock
2 patterned papers
3 embelishments
use a digital image

The design team used images from our sponsor this week - Softpencil - who has kindly offered 5 digital images for our prize for this challenge! Be sure to stop by the Softpencil Etsy shop and take a look at the wonderful images there and visit the Softpencil blog as well and see all the fun eye candy there.

Irit
Lorraine #1
Lorraine #2

Linda

Ann

Angie

Chris

Susan:

And now for the announcement you've been waiting for - the winner of Challenge #13, selected by random.org is:


Linda said...
Oh my such stunning cards made by the DT...thank you for all the inspiration!!
Here’s my card.
12 September 2009 01:27

Congratulations Linda! Send us an email so we can make arrangements for you to get your prize!


Here's a slideshow of all of our marvelous entries for Challenge #13:



Thanks so much for visiting our blog today. We look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations for Challenge #14!

The Kaboodle Doodle Design Team

30 comments:

Linda said...

Oh my this is so exciting that I won the prize!!!
Thank you so much!!

Iona said...

I loved doing this challenge as I managed to get LOTS of challenges in one card. Here is my card and THANKS!!

http://ionascropshoppe.blogspot.com/2009/09/11-challenges-for-sure-record-for-me.html

pinky said...

First time entering this so hope I have got it right. My card is here
Pinky

Chaosmaus said...

My entry is here.
my card
Hugs Kerstin

ASlimmersDream said...

Ooo lovely challenge. I think I took the script as a little too literal as you will see!!

Some great cards... good luck everyone!

here is my entry

Lori said...

here is my entry

Itzuvit said...

Great recipe Irit!
Love it!
http://itzuvit.blogspot.com/2009/09/punch-banana-card.html

de said...

Amazing job ladies! Congrats on the SoftPencil! Elizabeth is the sweetest and her images are SOOO cute!

Happy Crafter said...

Great challenge and gorgeous DT creations:) Here is my entry.
TYFL hope you like it.
Hugzz Val xxx

Softpencil said...

I´m very glad to sponsor this challenge! the DT girls have done beautiful works! ;)

Softpencil said...

I´ve just visited the entries and they look amazing! great works! Good luck to everyone!!! ;)

Sara said...

Adorable DT examples, thanks for the challenges.
Here's mine

Jill said...

here's mine

Lovely DT designs, thanks for looking at mine

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Girls, lovely work as usual

here is my entry

K x

Erin... said...

Cute DT cards!!

here's mine
thanks for looking!

Maureen said...

Great DT samples and a fun recipe! Here's my card.

~Maureen
Softpencil DT

Linda said...

What a great recipe challenge!!
Fabulous cards by the DT...thank you for all the inspiration!!
Here’s my card.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

It was a bit of a challenge, but I think I did OK!! :)

Here is my entry. Thanks so much!!

ribenaruby said...

Fab DT work, all so beautiful! My entry is here Thanks for looking.

Kim. said...

Beautiful DT samples ladies. Thanks for looking at my card which you will find HERE.
Kim xXx

Katie said...

I love recipes!
Here's my card

Michelle said...

Here's my card.

Hope I did the recipe justice.

Jodi said...

Here is my entry for this challenge.

Donna said...

Great challenge this time and wonderful DT cards! Here's my card.

Kat said...

heres my entry

Katx

Tracey said...

Fab DT cards :-)

My card is here

x

Ольга said...

What a great recipe! here is my entry

Cat said...

I loved this challenge. Had so many ideas but this one is the one I wanted to show here.

Hazel said...

Fab cards - my card is here x

li-bee-ti said...

Hi, thank you very much for the challenge. the DT's works are so inspiring and lovely. here is my card