Sunday, September 6, 2009

Challenge 12 Winner and introducing Challenge 13

Challenge 13 has been set by Linda and we'd like you to use charms on your work. This weeks sponsor is Nikki from Bunny Zoes Crafts who has generously donated these lovely spooky charms and this wonderful Riley stamp from the Hanna Stamp range. Nikki also has all the latest stamps from Scrapmagasinet, Pink Cat Studios, Hanna Stamps, The Greeting Farm, Bildmalarna, High Hopes, Belle's and Whistles, C.C. Designs, Popcorn the Bear, Ollyfant and Paper Pretties. Also available are a great range of papers, ribbons, lace, buttons, charms and all your stamping basics - do check it out and be tempted just like Linda so often is!!!


Below are the wonderful creations that the Design Team have come up with which I hope will inspire you all in your work. Remember you can make a card, LO, altered art or anything else of your choosing, but above all please have fun and we look forward to checking out your entries.

Linda

Lorraine

Irit


Alysabeth
Ann


Angela


Chris

Susan

The winner of Challenge 12, selected by Random.org is:


Caro said...

Great challenge...I am slightly late with it, but here is my card: http://carocrafts.blogspot.com/2009/09/holiday-part-1.html
06 September 2009 18:25

Congratulations Caro! We'll be in touch soon to let you know how to get your images from Victoria Case Art Designs.


Here's a slideshow of all of our wonderful entries:



Thanks so much to everyone for playing along in our Kaboodle Doodle Challenge #12 and we look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations for Challenge #13! Also, watch for an announcement of the debut of our new blinkie that will be awarded to the top 3 entrants in each challenge!

Your Kaboodle Doodle Challenge team:









38 comments:

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Stunning work from the DT girls such a great variety of projects and creations. heres my card

Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Lisa B said...

I love all the different ideas! Hats off to all you gals....

HERE IS MY CARD

Donna said...

I've been so busy that I think I missed the last challenge. Shame on me! But I'm pleased to say that I finished my card this evening. You can check it our here. Thanks for a very fun challenge. My first ever charm card!

Katie said...

Love the DT work!
Here's my card

Annita said...

Great challange, Love the DT ideas, so much inspiration
here is my card

hugs Annita

Chaosmaus said...

Great Dt-Work.
Here is my entry.
my card
Hugs Kerstin

Nicola said...

Such a beautiful variety of creations from DT. HERE is my card.

Erin... said...

WOW Dt samples are gorgeous!!!! Here's my charm card
thanks for looking!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Love charms so I had to play along with this one! Beautiful samples from the DT too.

My WOJ Card

Thanks for looking! :)

Lisa said...

Great job DT here's my card

Saxo Stamper said...

Nice work Girls

here is my entry

K x

ribenaruby said...

Great theme, DT work is beautiful and my effort is here Thanks for looking!

Hazel said...

My card for challenge 13 is here x

Pauline C said...

Great theme ... I love charms! Fabulous DT cards - mine is here. Thanks for looking.
Pauline x

Mimiko said...

Hi, my card is here.

ANAT S said...

great DT work
thanke for inspiring challenge

here is my entry

Dianne said...

Thank you so much for this challenge. I love to use charms- just need more.

Here is my card

Mandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandi said...

Sorry I cant get the link to copy over properly but one of your ladies did find me!

Oh bother, I wont waste anymore of these comments and will give up, maybe you can look form my name LOL

sorry xx

Liz said...

I have made bookmarks Two with dangle charms
Lovely work from DT
Here is my card

Linda said...

Oh my such stunning cards made by the DT...thank you for all the inspiration!!
Here’s my card.

Kim. said...

Great DT creations ladies. Thanks for looking at my card which you will find HERE.
Kim xXx

Hazel said...

Another one from me here x

Lynne in NI said...

Ooops, I almost missed this challenge!
Fab DT cards by the way!
Here's mine
Lynne
:o)

Jill said...

here's mine

Really lovely DT cards, thanks for looking at mine

Caro said...

I can't believe I won the last challenge. that is so exciting! I love all the different charms you have on the DT creations. You can see mine on a scrapbook layout here: http://carocrafts.blogspot.com/2009/09/holiday-part-4the-end.html

Tracey said...

Gorgeous work from the DT :-)

My card is here

x

ineke said...

Here's mine!
i like this challege !!

Marcea said...

What a great challenge this week - lovely DT cards too
Here is my card
-x-

Stampin Mindy said...

Here's my card Thanks for the challenge!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OH I just LOVE charms!! :) This is as close I could get though!!

Here is my card!

Maureen said...

Love to use charms - great challenge! Here's my project.

Shirley N said...

Thanks for having this great challenge! here is my entry

Jodi said...

Here is my entry.

Family American Style. said...

Hi, I’m stopping by to let you know about the FREE web site dedicated to people with a great talent in crafting. I love what you have created. It would be great if you could share with others. If you are interested you can go to “Show off you Creations” then the post that says “Join hand crafted Creations” for directions and instructions.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the DT worrk, I had to join in the fun too. Hope you like what I have made, Hazelxox Here is mine!