Friday, August 14, 2009

Hi there:o)

Hi there I'm Alysabeth, but you can call me Aly.


It’s been said that I was just born with the need to craft! I couldn't agree more, my days are filled with project creating and card making. I have wicked husband, who doesn't ask how much I spend, and a 2 year old daughter who helps out by napping in the afternoons. I love, love, love my stampin world and am giddy to let you in it with me.

Please take a moment to check out my blog, tell me what you think, and take a chance with my Gorjuss blog candy:o)

Till we meet again.

2 comments:

IRIT SHALOM said...

HI ALY- HAPPY TO MEET YOU AND WORK WITH YOU IN THE FUTURE
VISITED YOUR BLOG TOO- VERY NICE ONE FOR SURE
SEE YOU VERY SOON HERE ON THE BLOG

suzARTe said...

hello,
so looking forward to working with you. I can't get into yahooo at the moment but once thats fixed I will be there chatting away. Love your blog and your work, I actually came across it even before the DT was announced