Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hi from Lorraine x



I have been so privileged to join the DT team for this fabulous challenge blog and thought you might like to know a little bit about me...just a little bit honest lol. I am a single parent to a family of three guys the first is my 18 year old handsome son James, a very small and noisy Jack Russell Terrier called Polo and a very big 'dwarf' rabbit called Jojo lol. I think I have spoiled each and everyone of them but hey that's what mums are for right...lol. I have been crafting for about 6/7 years but since my early retirement from Local Government 3 years ago it has become my lifeline, my hobby and so much more and I love it. What I really love most is seeing the wonderful creations by so many talented and lovely people the inspiration is awesome. Hope to able to visit even more crafters when you join in with the fabulous challenges from Kaboodle Doodle see you all very soon. Hugs

Proud member of the Lime Light

2 comments:

IRIT SHALOM said...

HI- glad to meet you
we'll probably chat a lot on our YAHOO group
HUGS
IRIT

suzARTe said...

hi Lorraine,

looking forward to working with you on the DT and also chatting online once I can into yahoo. I love your work and definitely consider it a pleasure to be working with you

bye for now,
Susan