Sunday, August 16, 2009

hello from down under


hello everyone,


my name is Susan and I am from Sydney, Australia. I was born in Karachi, Pakistan and have been living in Aussie land since a very young age, eight to be exact. I am fanatical about papercrafts. I feel so very happy and thankful about getting into the Kaboodles DT. Frankly, I wasn't actually going to apply as I was getting used to getting one rejection after the other, I am so glad that I decided to apply and have been extremely fortunate to get into a DT with such talented ladies. I have been involved in crafts from a very young age but have got into paper crafts over the last six or so years and let me just say that I am hooked. I have been published in several Australian papercrafting magazines and have also had the opportunity to teach at my local scrapbooking store. I am currently also designing for Scrapbooking Top 50 and a guest designer for the month of July over at SPCC. I love joining in different challenges as it takes me out of my comfort zone and makes me try things that I wouldn't normally. I look forward to getting to know all of you out there and getting various projects done as part of the DT, I am sure we will learn alot from each other.
If you would like to see some of my work come on over to http://zuzart.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

View said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Elise said...

Hello, I'm leaving a comment for you because you have a great site here - I've really enjoyed reading your posts and your pictures are great !

Thanks for sharing them and have a lovely weekend